Located a stone's throw to Maroubra Beach is this exceptional semi-detached home.
On entry to the property you feel welcomed by the character it offers, the polished wooden floors, high ceilings, and ducted heating throughout the entire home.
All three bedrooms offer built-in robes while the main has an en-suite. The spacious living room is a modern extension with its original fireplace. The open plan light filled dining room continues into galley style kitchen with plenty of bench space and pantry. There is a wooden deck for alfresco dining with district views across Maroubra & Malabar.
The downstairs area offers a contemporary space consisting of a large second living room/studio space, sleek bathroom and an eat-in kitchenette that opens through double doors into the courtyard.
Perfectly positioned to the beach, parks, cafes, transport and schools. Come and live the beachside lifestyle this summer.
- Polished wood floors and high ceilings
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes and main with en-suite
- Spacious living room with original fireplace mantle
- Light filled dining room and long modern kitchen
- Elevated wood deck with district views
- Separate studio space with bathroom and kitchenette
- Ducted heating
- Modern internal laundry
- Attached granny flat